17 July 2009

Philmont - Tuesday morning


Seriously, I cut back on all the pictures I wanted to include, so I hope you enjoy these. When I get my Philmont pages finished you can see more of them there. If you click on this picture you'll see a bluebird on the roof, pretty close to the middle of the picture. Hehehehe, my wild life photo of the day.


The four amigos...um, geologists.


This is what geologists look at on a hike.


This is what they miss (just kidding). That's Baldy Town in the lower left corner.


No, really, it is that interesting!

The Aztec Mine.


Inside the Aztec Mine. Except for the flash, it is pitch black.

Looking for gold, silver and other minerals.

No flash, pitch black.


Abandoned mine.


Hiking from the mine down to French Henry.

More rain than normal so the streams are larger this year.

After jumping off a 65' pole, this is nothing.

No comments: