25 October 2011

Hiking into some color


First, we visited Cousin Carol


and her husband Dennis, who has a knack for putting babies to sleep.


I think I'm getting this waterfall thing down.


Handsome hiker


"I was feeling sorry for myself having only two Nikons, when I saw someone who had only one Canon."


It's so fun to take waterfall pictures using this method!


Wasn't sure how much color we would see, it was gorgeous.


Let's get on with the hike.


There's more color to see.


This is what Anna and dad did...


...and then some more.


Grandpa! You rescued me from the carrier, I'm your friend for life.


Headed back down the trail.


Meeting up with the cousins. Bregelle made chili for dinner and it was so good!


Then it was time to play Attack the Uncle.


Twistan was too manly to join the game.


Checking to see if Grandpa was okay after a big day in the mountains.

1 comment:

M and W said...

Keep posting pictures!!!! These are awesome!