02 April 2011

Saturday, 2 Apr 2011


When I turned on my computer this morning, the first thing I checked was the livecam on the eagle nest. And this was the first thing I saw!!!


It hatched sometime between 2 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. The rangers that run the cam have done a great job of getting good shots of this little guy or girl.


My FAVORITE picture. I'm going to name this one "Bandit."


The mama has food in her mouth to feed the little one. He's very wobbly when he tries to sit up.


"Do I have to eat it?"


"Wait, that was really good! Can I have more?"


Full at last.


Mama was feeding him parts of the rabbit from between the front legs. I just knew the rabbit was her food storage.

3 comments:

Anna said...

The guts make it look like she is wearing lipstick. Very well put together for just hatching a chic if you ask me

Heidi said...

This is great! Thanks for sharing. I love the livecam.

Teresa said...

You're welcome. It's so fun to watch babies of all kinds.