21 May 2009

Mother's Day


I received a wonderful Mother's Day gift. Tiffany, who always has unique, unusual and usually FUN ideas, sent me a video where my name was in lights, stars were gawking at me, I was "roasted" and "toasted", my yet to be published book was touted and I was honored all over the country, complete with my own fan club.

I couldn't wait to share with others. So I did the same for my mom. She loved it. Here are some pictures from the video.


She wants to be just like me, only richer.


She made it sound like I made it look so easy to be a mom and still be elegant.


Joshy's words were subtitled, he was grateful for moms.


Everyone had their own way of honoring Mom of the Year.


And the fan club, we all need a fan club, a treasurer implies there's money.

No comments: