21 February 2011

Moving on...

I really love the picture in the previous post and would just as soon it stayed on top of the blog but it's time to move on and share some other things.

Craig has moved to China but will be back in Houston several times a year. He's very good about keeping his blog up at Grampa Craig's site so you'll always know where he is and what he is doing. I tagged along on this trip to see what Beijing looked like and see the new apartment. Last night we found a western grocery store about a block away, it's a 1.6 mile walk to church and another 1.6 mile home. The Chinese are no different than other people, in fact, the other day I saw a young man that could have been a dead ringer for Conan O'Brien, complete with reddish hair. I've seen other people here that remind me of friends back home.

1 comment:

M and W said...

Glad so see you posting Again!