07 February 2010

Time to Say Good-by


This is a coffee grinder. I don't drink coffee. I bought it to grind things to make my own herbs and spices. I bought it years ago when Whitney was a girl and I took her with me to the store. I love to compare brands to make sure I get a good item. Sometimes it takes a while to decide which one I really wanted. Whitney was getting antsy, I asked what was the matter as she had a very concerned look on her face. She had been scanning the aisles for anyone she knew, she didn't want anyone to know we were buying a COFFEE grinder. This coffee grinder is now gone, bit the dust, outa here. Don't worry. Got another one.

1 comment:

M and W said...

Great, not only did you buy a COFFEE grinder now you blogged about it and everyone know we had one! ;)Love you