14 February 2009

Happy Birthday, Ben

Tonight I surprised Ben. I called him at supper time. Usually, I call him just before 10 p.m. and tell him that I'm remembering his birth day and just what it was like giving birth to him. Tonight he surprised me. He reminded me that in the scriptures it says, first there's the pain then there's the joy. I should have named him Joy. Only I didn't know he was going to be a pain. Well, he is truly a joy now. Not to mention he brought 5 more darling girls into the family. Yep, he's awesome!












This is celebrate Ben week so here are a few more pictures. With one of his girls stealing the show.













She's thinking of her next plan of attack, should I or shouldn't I ?

















It was target practice and he did really well.

No comments: