07 February 2008

Dance Floor


Finally got the TV off the floor and I really like how the living room looks now. It's much easier to move around. In my grandma's day they would push the furniture back against the walls and have a dance there in the home. Can't you see it? 50 or more people all dancing to the music in our living room? It might help if first I have one of the young people look at how I wired everything together and tell me how to get sound to come out of my speakers from the CD player. Everything else seems to work. Where are all my kids when I need them?

2 comments:

Anna said...

First, you'd have to learn to dance. BOth of you. Not just the deacon shuffle.

Second... isn't that your bedroom furniture? I thought ya'll were going to get new stuff.

Third... post a video of the baby dancing or something. That'd be cute.

Tyler Davis said...

Hey Mom,
I didn't think Dad was into wicker :) Is this permanent or are there more couches and such to be coming. I like how open it looks. definately can dance now. Looks good and uncluttered. See you later.